Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

The Beginning

Asalamu alikum

I have started many blogs and in the end took them off as i found that maybe just maybe their was too much info out their and i need to respect certain ppl i also needed to change the way i spoke about my life and my family and polygyny in general

I found that when nothing was happening i had nothing to write so i will base this blog on the polygyny and my life as i see it and how i cope with it all

to start it off ... i would never have believe that i would have become very pro polygyny as i was surrounded by ppl who were always negative and always said i will never allow him to or he will have to divorce him and i found my self doing and thinking the same and even said it to him that i would never accept it and he would get annoyed but never got angry as he knew that one day i would change he knew me better than i knew myself 

it was the same when we made hijarah and i found that before this i was so fed up at listening to ppl that this was haram and that was haram but when i moved i found myself Islamicly and started to understand my deen the way i should and for myself so years later i really started to think about polygyny and found myself surfing the net and looking at blogs and i began to understand more up to the point that i was about to tell him to go find another as he was always traveling  and it would be the best solution  as i always worried about him  and knowing that he had another wife looking after him would ease my mind 

But before i could say it to him he came to me and at first my heart pounded by i knew Allah was with me so i asked him if he could be just between both and he said yes so i said ok ... he was so shocked as he thought i would get angry and explode but also knew that i would calm down and be behind him ... this is when everything change for us

No comments:

Post a Comment