Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

I love you for the sake of Allah


Asalamu Alikum 


Love of Allah comes from the heart it isnt words that are spoken .... when dealing with polygyny and other wives we should truly mean when we say i love you for Allahs sake .. but the reality is alot dont it is words they say to please their husband but their hearts dont mean those words ....


Could you imagine the hasant their is in saying these words ..it means that you love Allah first and for his sake you will love everything around you even if you dont like it

True love for Allah can melt the heart in ways beyond our imaginations ..a feeling of warmth can take over because with this love comes a true connection with Allah

Look at this hadith

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: 'Where are those who love one another through My glory? Today I shall give them shade in My shade, it being a day when there is no shade but My shade.'" [Bukhari (also by Malik).]


How blessed would you be to have the shade of Allah over you
and to know that this is because you truly loved for his sake ... you didnt do it because you were told to my other or because you wanted something in return something that would be of no benefit to you later down the road


I truly love you all for the sake of Allah and when i'm blessed with my cowife .. i will truly love her too not because she is married to our husband but because she is my sister in islam and i want for her what i want for my self ...ALLAHS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment